Bring broth to a boil with the 1/2 cup of chicken then add the pasta. Cook on medium heat until the pasta is done to your toddler’s preference.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt stick of butter in a pan on the stove. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add the liquids: syrup, water, vanilla and melted butter.
5. Stir well until a nice ball of dough is formed.
6. Cut two pieces of Parchment paper the size of the cookie sheet.
7. Lay one piece of parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
8. Place the ball of dough on the parchment paper.
9. Lay the other piece of parchment paper on top of the ball of dough. Squish dough down a little with your fist.
10. Use the rolling pin to roll the dough between the pieces of parchment paper. Roll until the dough covers the whole cookie sheet.
11. Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Cut rolled dough into 2 inch squares, or cut shapes with cookie cutters, being sure to separate the shapes from the surrounding dough a little.
12. Bake in oven for 18 minutes.
13. Turn oven off, but leave crackers in the oven to crisp up.
14. Remove from oven after 30 minutes to 1 hour. Break graham crackers apart.
15. Store in an air tight container.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, mix milk and cheeses, stirring continuously until cheese has melted. Add in pumpkin and blend. Mixture should be smooth. Meanwhile cook pasta following package directions PLUS 3-4 extra minutes, until pasta is very soft. Drain pasta. Add pasta to cheese sauce and stir until pasta is well coated. Use masher to mash Mac & Cheese to smoother consistency, if needed.
Load the ham, egg and cheese into the tortilla. Roll up, cut and serve.
This is a nutritious and filling meal for the whole family! Just double, triple or quadruple the recipe, depending on the number of mouths you have around the dinner table.
Cut a shape in the center of the bread with your cookie cutter. Butter the bread. Put the bread in a hot non-stick pan. Crack the egg in the center of the bread “shape.” Cook to desired doneness. Flip the goofy egg to cook to desired doneness. Serve.
Combine oats and water. Microwave 2 min. Stir in strawberry puree and breast milk.
To make Strawberry Puree: Whip 1 cup of strawberries with immersion blender until smooth (about 30 -45 sec). Pour puree into sieve or strainer. Let puree drain into small bowl.
Once puree has drained out of sieve discard any seeds or remainder. Mix puree from bowl into oatmeal. Cool before serving.